Monday, May 19, 2008

Thanks Lynette!

Thanks to my very funny friend Lynette for making my blog so cute!!
I'm finally ready to start my blog. I have been so busy with all my kids. April and May seem to be the busiest months out of the year with being a back stage mom for jr. miss, end of the school year parties and all of Halle's dance performances. Halle really wants to try out for show team in a couple of days. I haven't made up my mind if I want to be any more busy then already. I thinks it's great that she wants to be so involved and is so motivated.
Friday is the last day of school and I am so emotional about it only because I know that means my kids will be in a grade older in the fall. Luke will be attending kindergarten and and Halle 2nd grade. Time flies by so fast! It will be 2 more years until Faith goes to kindergarten and 3 years for Lauren. I will Have 4 kids in elementary school at once. OH MY!!

4 comments:

barterboutique said...

WAAAAHHHHHOOOOO! You are finally blogging! I can't believe it!

Oh, and what's junior miss?

The Richards said...

I love it! So does your friend design blogs?? If so, I am totally interested!

Rebecca said...

Hey Lynette, Jr. Miss is a scholarship program for jr's in high school for being your best self. I can kind of compare it to Miss USA...they compete for the title Jr. Miss. They have awards for the girl who is most physically fit, spirit award, talent and self expression where they walk around in a prom gown gracefully. All the girls who are in the program find a back stage mom who will be supportive by attending practices and that night will help them get dressed and fix their hair etc. That way their parents can watch the program. I enjoy being a back stage mom. It's also a nice break from the children.
Okay as for my blog...I'm still trying to learn how to post pictures and add links. I actually wasn't done when I accidentally pushed post and now I want to go back and fix a few mistakes I have in my post. Can you help?
My sister in law Heather I think is interested in you designing her blog. Do you remember Heather? She posted below you. It's Braden's sister.
Heather if you are reading this you need to check out Lynette's blog. It is so cute!! Do you remember my friend Lynette from when we lived in Provo?

barterboutique said...

Fun! How did you get involved in Jr. Miss and who are you the stage mom for...someone you know? And, give me a call anytime if you have questions about blogging. If you don't have my phone number still, email me and I'll give it to you.

As for designing a header. I'd love to, but I've started charging. It's $15 for just a header and $20 for a full design including sidebars and a background. You can see my lastest design at:
http://thedybeslandfamily.blogspot.com/