Tuesday, July 22, 2008

t-ball


Halle and Luke were able to play tee-ball together this year. It was so fun to watch how cute they are. This was Luke's 1st year and he was so stinkin' cute to watch. He looked so small almost like Chicken Little. Halle is so funny to watch because although she likes to play sports she is way more girl. Everyone would laugh because she wanted to come to practice and games with her hair all curled and she would stop at each base and fluff her hair under her baseball cap. They had so much fun!

2 comments:

Jill said...

They are so darn cute!! That's funny about Halle being girly while playing sports. I still remember when she came in the salon and kept asking me if I liked her hair..outfit..shoes, etc...SO CUTE! So I'm coming to Aberdeen next week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and I didn't think you would need your hair done yet but I still don't have your email so I thought I'd let ya know just in case you do!

The Richards said...

Ha Ha! I love that about Halle. Those two look so cute together. That is great that they did that together.
Do Braden tell you the news?! :)