Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday My Cute Faith Elizabeth!



Reasons we love Faith... she loves everyone, she loves going to primary, she is beautiful and has perfect naturally ringlet curls and BIG bright blue eyes. She loves to help me cook and clean and almost always obeys, she is always laughing, she is so sweet and can make you feel so good about yourself.(She is always telling me how pretty I am:) She is definitely daddy's girl! We love her so much and we are so glad we have her in our family! Happy 4Th Birthday Faith!!

2 comments:

The Richards said...

Oh, how we love sweet Faith too! We wish we could share her birhtday with her. We'll be thinking of her. We send our love!
Any exciting birthday plans? Maybe going to High School Musical? I just know how much she love it. :)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday cute Faith! She is such a doll, I love those pretty eyes and cute curly locks!