Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's hard to believe...


It feels like just yesterday we were off to the hospital to have our 1st born Halle. Today she has turned 8 years old. Where has the time gone? Halle came 3 days after our 1st year anniversary. She is such an amazing and beautiful daughter. We LOVE her so...much. I can't believe she will be baptised in a few weeks. She is so full of life and loves to have fun and play with her friends. She always tells me I'm her best friend and I want her to know she is my best friend as well.

6 comments:

Chandler and Angie said...

Happy Birthday Halle, you are such a cutie!

The Richards said...

We love our Halle Grace! It is hard to believe that she is 8 years old! Wow!

Brigette said...

Hey Rebecca!
Do you remember Brigette Stallings? It's me! You have the cutest kids!
Check out my blog if you want:
www.brigettesfamily.blogspot.com
I also have a gardening blog thing:
www.bdgardens.blogspot.com

Stop on by and say hi!!

lynette said...

sweet! seems like just yesterday she was a newborn wrapped up in your arms. childhood goes too fast!

Heather said...

You have the cutest kids!!! I love the pictures of Faith- she looks just the same as a baby, just smaller and with less hair. Her smile just takes over her face. Cute blog!

Elisa said...

I was just checking out your blog! I also can't believe that your little baby Halle is EIGHT! It seems like yesterday since you had her! Your kids are darling. I hope you guys are doing so good and I can't wait to see pictures of that new baby boy! Thanks for catching up with me on facebook, I love to see what you guys have been up to since I saw you last.