Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cheerleading Camp!

The AHS cheerleaders put on a fun summer camp for little girls who someday want to be cheerleaders and teach them fun cheers and a cute little cheer dance and they get to perform it at the 1st home football game. This year they learned dances from High School musical 2. This was Halle's 4th year and Faith's 1st (possibly last year!) This year they went with their cousins Paige and Hope who also happen to be their best friends!



Check out naughty Faith and Hope in the back who would not come up forward for the picture. This is how it all started!



We get to the Park and Faith and Hope keep running away and I'm not happy about chasing them down. Finally I grab faith and she is crying because she would rather play on the toys. So I'm upset because I paid for this camp and her t-shirt so I take her t-shirt off put Faith in the car.




I put the t-shirt on Lauren who is happy to go out and play with the cheerleaders and dance around. (she is so cute!) After Faith sees that Lauren is out there dancing to FABULOUS off High School Musical (Faith and Halle love High School Musical and Faith loveloveloves Sharpay) she decides she wants to learn the dance.




At the end of this 1st day Both Halle and Faith got to bring home the spirit sticks. I'm surprised Faith got it...probably because she is so cute. At the end of camp they receive awards and Halle received best dancer award. They were so fun to watch!

6 comments:

barterboutique said...

Everyone needs a little Fabulous and that's--a--FACT! I think you're going to have two heartbreaking cheerleaders on your hands a few years from now!

Jill said...

They are so cute, pretty darn adorable that Lauren got in on the action too! It was so much fun to talk to ya during our appointment, I always have so much fun chatting with you! Your kiddos are adorable!

The Richards said...

HAHAHA! I could not stop laughing at your post. Mostly because of that sad face Faith is making. She is SO funny! Then I just love adorable Lauren in the picture with all the girls. She is dressed so cute and her hair is done so pretty. I hope I have girls as cute as yours! What a good mix of genes. :)
Hope you are feeling well!

Springer Family said...

Your kids are so adorable. I did have to laugh at your post. Kids are so much fun and keep you laughing. Braden and Luke do look a lot alike.

Springer Family said...

Will you email me your email address I want to make my blog private. jessiejaye_20@hotmail.com

THE ARNELLS said...

Rebecca- Hello! I found your blog through Heathers. Your girls are so darn cute and funny. I bet you are laughing all the time with them. And I know I already saw those pictures of Luke and Braden at the reunion but I still can't believe all the
similarities. It's fun to see your cute fam.