Monday, September 1, 2008

1st Day Of School!

School started a week ago and Halle and Luke seem to be enjoying it. Halle is in 2nd grade and Luke is in Kindergarten. I thought I would be more sad but was actually glad they were going. They were getting really bored at home!



Faith and Lauren are always asking when Halle and Luke are coming home from school. I'm enjoying being home with the girls. They are so funny together and think of the funniest things to do and dress up as.




Excited about going to school!



Luke excited about being in Kindergarten and isn't he so dang CUTE?!?!



There were a few kids crying when I walked Luke into his class I wanted to hug them it was so sad! He has had so much fun in Kindergarten.



Halle loves her teacher and she always comes home and tells me how pretty she is. They are having fun and I'm so glad they love going to school!!

8 comments:

barterboutique said...

How is Halle in 2nd grade? That's nuts! And I agree, Luke is cuuuuute!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Halle looks like a little teenager...I think she's gonna be breaking little boys hearts!! And Luke looks like a little man..I love that pic of him sitting on the steps..what a hansom kid you have! I have a favor to ask you but don't want to say yes if you don't feel up to it, do you think you could watch easton wednesday of next week, I'll be in town doing hair and my mom is going to be gone that day...? please say no though if you aren't feeling well enough..or if you are busy..

The Richards said...

So I called to talk to my mom Sunday night and Halle answered the phone. I asked her about her first week of school. She said something about it not being the best because her teacher had to yell at the class on the first day. I laughed. Then I asked her about Luke and how he liked school. She said he liked it and that he had a nice teacher (the same one she had). Then she told me about the yelly (not sure that's a word) teacher who Dawson unfortunately got. HAHA! It just made me laugh and laugh. It made my day especially since I wasn't feel so good.
Your kids are so CUTE and SO funny! I love them all. Wish I could see them more often.

CletusHuffle said...

Your kids are so darn cute. And they are soooo Driscoll. I see alot of you too. I know I will be the mom crying when I send my kids to school. I'll probably peek through the windows. Ha :)

THE ARNELLS said...

Sorry! That Post above is not from Clint. Although that would be funny if it was :) I didn't know i was signed in under his name. oops.

Kristi said...

I can't believe you have 4 kids! They are adorable and you still look fantastic. Doesn't it break your heart sending them to kindergarten.

Unknown said...

Rebecca!

Hi! Sorry it has taken me so long to comment back to you! Thanks for the congrats on the new baby. I never thought I would ever have all boys. It is crazy! I can't believe your kids are so grown up. They are cuties for sure! Where does the time go? Anyways, I am a blog stalker too ;) I will add you to the ones I stalk.

The Richards said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day and get to do something fun!
LOVE YA!