Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday To MEEE!

I'M HAVING A BABY!!
We are very excited and blessed to be having another sweet baby. We were very surprised to find out a couple of months ago that we are expecting. We will be having a baby in March with my sister-in-law Heather who is expecting the exact same time as us.
My kids reaction...

Luke: Mom can you make it a boy baby?
Mom: No. It's up to Heavenly Father.
Luke: Why?

Halle: I want a boy baby.

Faith: I want a girl baby so me a wauren (aka Lauren) can play with her.

Halle: How does it come out again mom?

Luke keeps looking at the ultrasound picture and asking if it's his brother. It kind of breaks my heart because he wants a brother so bad. I hope for his sake it is a little brother. But.....Braden and I both feel like it's another little girl. I guess we will be surprised in March!

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats!
You are such a cute little mom and I bet you are darling pregnant too. Are you going to find out ahead of time if it's a boy or a girl?

lynette said...

you're not finding out?! when did you guys stop finding out? CONGRATS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, grandma! :P

Springer Family said...

Congrats! I wondered with some of the comments I think I read on Heather's blog or someones? That is so exciting and it made me laugh what your kids said. They are so cute! I hope you have a boy too, but little girls are so much fun as you well know. Hope you're feelingn ok. Happy Birthday to You!

THE ARNELLS said...

Another baby. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! So were you prego at the reunion? Cause I know at the reunion we were talking and you were saying you wanted another. You have the cutest kids. I can't wait to see what the next little one looks like. Congrats! and Happy Birthday!! p.s. That movie is sooo sad but a must see. Hope you liked it.

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Congrats!! WOW between you me your sister and two of my sisters there seems to be alot of people expecting new babies!! Your family looks so perfect together and a new addition can only brighten the picture!! I am due end of January and like you my sister Emily is due in March Hope you have been feeling well Happy birthday TOO!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Becca!!

So exciting! And for your little boys sake, I hope he gets the brother he wants. Brothers have such a special bond! Good luck.

Rebecca said...

Kristi, We are not finding out the sex. I love having it a surprise. Maybe I will post pictures of my belly later on...I get a huge belly and have BIG babies.

Lynette, We didn't find out what we were having with Lauren. I will never find out again.

Jaclyn, I didn't know I was pregnant at the reunion it was quite the surprise. Although I should have read the signs...bloating. feeling ugly, fatigue.

Whitney :) said...

that is so fun!

The Richards said...

So get this. . .my sister-in-law Jen (Ty's oldest brother Lance's wife) just found out she is pregnant! My other sister-in-law Charlotte who has an 8 month old may be soon as well. It took them 2 years + to get pregnant with their first so I think they are not going to wait too much longer. Crazy, all of my sister-in-laws could be pregnant soon. This is seriously a baby boom! I love it!

I hope you are having a great day and feeling okay!

The Nicolaysens said...

Congratulations, Rebecca!

Schneider Trio said...

Congrats!! That is awesome, Happy birthday too. Now we are both 30, Yikes :)