Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dance Dance Dance!!

I wish I knew how to post her performances. We have been very busy with dance these last couple of months. With dance class, performances every week, S.E.I. try outs, rehearsal, tap and ballet's big performance, gymnastics as well as a gymnastic performance. This picture was the last night of performances and we were all ready (including Halle) to go home and go to bed!! Now we are just waiting around to see if Halle has made show team. I'm getting nervous about her making the competition team because I know that means I will be even more busy then already. I guess I better get use to it though. Having 4 kids especially 3 girls means life is going to get CRAZY! Now that I'm on the subject of my girls.....does anyone else go crazy when they see there daughter's in makeup? It gives me a little look into there teenage years and it scares me. Anyone else agree?

2 comments:

barterboutique said...

YES! When Carly wears makeup it totally freaks me out. She totally gets into the part as a teenager too!

And, whoa! Could Halle be in more activites? I thought we were crazy having Carly in dance and cheer!

The Richards said...

I so wish I could have been there. This bringw back fond memories of my 13+ years of dancing and the big end of the year recitals. Krys told me Halle did great. She sure looks cute! Let me know if Halle makes show team.