Friday, June 20, 2008

We Went Swimming Everyday...


Faith and Lauren are seriously hilarious. They do everything together. Faith is really bossy and Lauren does whatever she says. It is so funny! Faith even bosses Halle around. Faith wanted everyone to know that she is Sharpay and Halle is Gabriella. (from Highschool Musical) Halle would just be a nice big sister and go along with what she said even though her favorite is Sharpay.


Halle and Luke were so fun to swim with in the big pool. Halle thinks she is a professional swimmer. She has had swim lessons but is still learning. I would make her take in a noodle just in case she needed to grab it. Braden taught her how to swim better and made her do crazy things and she loved it. She is a brave girl! Luke who is getting braver decided half way through our trip that he would get into the big pool with us but he would not take off this blue tube. Surprisingly he would let us throw him under water even in the deep end with the blue tube attached. He tried to make friends with everyone in the pool and I could tell some adults would get tired of answering all of his questions. He is a chatter box!


Here is Luke again with the blue tube! Funny story....I was needing to go to Walmart so I decided to ask Luke to go with me. We look forward to weekly trips to walmart in Pocatello.
MOM: Luke do you want to go to walmart with me?
LUKE: NO!
MOM: Why? You love going to walmart.
LUKE: I don't want to go.. I will stay here at the condo.
MOM: Please Luke. It will be fun!
LUKE: (starting to get upset)I'm staying!
MOM: Actually Luke everybody is going. We will hurry it wont take long.
LUKE: (breaking into tears)I don't want to drive all that way.
MOM: Luke it's just over here..(as we are driving he notices walmart)
LUKE: (wiping away his tears with excitement)It's just over here?
MOM: Yes! Did you think we were going clear to Pocatello?
Luke this whole entire time thought we were going to drive all day to Pocatello to go to walmart and then drive back to St. George. It was so funny and sad at the same time. You should have seen his sad face.


Lauren and the pool she almost drowned in.


Cute Faith and Lauren!

5 comments:

barterboutique said...

Dang girl you are TAN! And your kids are too cute!

The Richards said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love St. George! Those kids are so cute. I can't get enough of them. I loved the story about Luke. I couldn't stop laughing. Now the story about Lauren I couldn't imagine being in that situation. I am SO glad she is okay and that the rest of the trip went well.
Thanks for stopping by our place on your way home! It was so great to see you guys even if it was brief. We didn't mind. We are just looking forward to next time! :)

Jill said...

Your kids are so darn adorable!! I'm glad you had a great vacation! I had lots of fun talking with ya while doing your hair! You are so great and fun to be around!

Brandi said...

Hey Rebecca, I was so excited to come across your blog. Your kids are so cute, and you look like you have so much fun together.

Marie said...

I love your blog!! So cute! And I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch better. It sounds like a great vacation - Except for the part about Lauren, thank goodness she's okay! It was great to catch up with you guys the other night and yes, we would LOVE to get together for a cousin's party! I'll email you what our schedule looks like. I'm excited!