Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day


program Memorial Day 2008


2008


2007


2006


2005 This is the first digital Memorial Day picture. The kids have changed so much over the years and yet this picture feels like yesterday.


We have a little family tradition every Memorial Day we go to Aberdeen's cemetery to commemorate the sacrifices of the soldiers. They have a little program that usually last 15 minutes and then we visit and decorate family graves. Every year we get the same pictures of our kids with Great Great Grandpa Bus and Grandma Faye Driscoll and Great Great Grandpa Loraine and Grandma Grace Duffin. Halle Grace is named after Grandma Grace.

3 comments:

barterboutique said...

Ok, not to be disrespectful, but these picture crack me up! Every year your kids are not are not only bigger, but there's one more! This is a fun tradition!

Rebecca said...

I put them on here because I thought it was so funny as well. We always are in the same pose, pulled back hair and sweaters because it's always cold and windy. Funny every year I have another child. hahaha

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Oh I totally miss making the rounds to all the graves. I loved my Great Grandma Fay!! I always felt special because our birthdays were both in July the whole Driscoll clan would get together at Indian Springs for a reunion. Good times plus my middle name is Fay!!